Sr. Staff Engineer - Cloud
- Gurgaon, India
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
1.1 Roles and Responsibilities
A Cloud and Web application engineer focused on design, development and maintenance of Web applications for use in the healthcare industry.
- 10-14 years of experience developing Web based applications, with strong hold on both AWS and Azure.
- At least 5 years of experience as Technical Architect in Cloud technologies.
- Rich experience with following Software Development tools:
- Cloud Expertise: Azure and AWS
- Backend: ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Microservices
- Frontend: AngularJS, KnockoutJS, Bootstrap, SCSS, TypeScript
- Others: Entity Framework, Gulp, Grunt, GIT, SVN, Containers, Configuration Management
- 3-6 years of hands-on experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Experienced in design and development of cloud native applications
- Experienced in design and development of REST / SOAP APIs
- Design and Deploy data pipelines using Azure cloud
- Migrate existing applications to the Azure cloud
- Experienced in creating CI/CD pipelines on Azure DevOps
- Automate jobs using one or more scripting language (Powershell, Batch etc.)
- Hands-on experience in drafting High-level and Low-level architecture documents/UML diagrams.
- Hands on experience with multiple programming languages like Python, NodeJS, IonicJS, ReactJS would be a plus.
- Good understanding of AI/ML.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in Agile, SDLC, capacity planning, cost estimations, DevOps and Security.
- Build effective monitoring, logging and auditing of applications hosted in Azure/AWS to ensure compliance with mandated policies.
- Knowledge of one or more third party tools like Nunit, NCover, CruiseControl, Jenkins and FxCop be a plus.
- Experience with a documented software development processes or familiarity with US FDA and ISO standards like IEC 62304, IEC 60601, 21CRF 820 is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Able to conceptualize and execute work independently under general guidance and high-level requirements
- Design, implementation and testing of secure Web applications.
- Analyze and resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Analyze business, functional and technical requirements and generate software requirements and design specifications.
- Assist quality teams with the risk analysis and propose risk mitigation strategies.
- Serve as a cross-project interface to other software development teams.
- Collaborate with remote and local development teams.
- Assist Project Management teams with the Project planning and tracking.
- Maintain and Support existing applications.
- Education: Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science or related field
Experience: 10-14 years
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top