About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what's next.
Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcome
and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations
Inspires others. A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance.
What you will do
- Design and implement complex software components and subsystems including object-oriented analysis and design, drafting design documentation and planning and conducting integrations and component tests.
- Support the design of the architectural concepts and basic framework of the product.
- Develop expert knowledge within the team of regulatory standards applicable to medical device and software development life cycle: ISO 13485, ISO 14971, and IEC 62304.
- Ensure a smooth transition from the product's concept phase to maturity phase.
- Provide technical solutions to complex problems.
- Follow the company's quality process and complies with quality management system procedures.
- Participate in software planning and estimating activities.
- Attends and supports engineering and surgeon review labs.
- Mentor/guide junior members of the team.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science. (Master's preferred)
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in design and development (Medical devices exp. preferred)
- Highly skilled in C++, QT, OOPS, Object oriented design and analysis, Multithreading (POSIX).
- Expert level knowledge in Algorithms and data structures.
- At least 4+ years' experience in creating GUI applications using Qt, QML/QtQuick.
- Very good exposure of using QT Creator IDE
- Good knowledge of verification methodologies; Use of software developments tools, such as compilers, interpreters, programming editors, debuggers, source code control, defect management.
- Good exposure in Test Processes and Software Testing methodologies.
- Exposure to development of image processing applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory standards and quality processes.
- Demonstrated communication and documentation skills.
- Must be able and flexible to work well under changing priorities in a high energy and demanding environment.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Goal oriented with strong sense of responsibility and team player.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.