Software Test Lead - 29448BR - EN
Who we want
Both flexible and compliant. People be able to adapt to different testing approaches depending upon the context of UUT, but be able to follow regular testing SOP.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to test different parts of the subsystems and systems.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Sr. Test Lead, Robotics, you will work with project management, test engineers, and quality engineers on the development and execution of product verification and validation. You will be responsible for the project testing strategy and verification matrix. You will create and implement QA Test Plans and testing related SOPs;
Lead and contribute to efforts for test functionalities prior to each release; Prototype and lead implementation of automated testing tools, contributing to decisions on project and infrastructure needs; Identify necessary individuals and collaborative teams to successfully complete the Test Phase. You will also be part of the leadership team to oversee triage of defects and assist in defect investigation and escalation
You will be responsible for walking through the test results with the team and communicate status and reports to project leadership and stakeholders
What you need
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or a related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of four years of professional QA experience in testing activities for all phases of the testing lifecycle required.
• Minimum of two years of professional lead experience required.
• Experience designing and evaluating tests required.
• Experience with unit testing, test case development, automated regression testing required.
• Experience using applications such as Python, C++/C, MATLAB required.
• Version control experience required
• Detail oriented with strong English written and verbal communication skills.
• Advanced Software Tester related Certification, such as ISTQB Advanced Level is preferred.
• Continuous integration experience preferred
• Experience in Agile Scrum development environment preferred.
• Experience in R&D development for a regulated industry, such as medical devices preferred.
Meet Some of Stryker's Employees
Chief Mechanical Engineer
Anish oversees new product development, working with a team that focuses on complex electromechanical systems in order to find innovative ways to make healthcare better.
Back to top