Software Test Lead
Who we want
Both flexible and compliant. People be able to adapt to different testing approaches depending upon the context of UUT, but be able to follow regular testing SOP.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to test different parts of the subsystems and systems.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
What you will do
As a Sr. Test Lead, Robotics, you will work with project management, test engineers, and quality engineers on the development and execution of product verification and validation. You will be responsible for the project testing strategy and verification matrix. You will create and implement QA Test Plans and testing related SOPs; Lead and contribute to efforts for test functionalities prior to each release; Prototype and lead implementation of automated testing tools, contributing to decisions on project and infrastructure needs; Identify necessary individuals and collaborative teams to successfully complete the Test Phase. You will also be part of the leadership team to oversee triage of defects and assist in defect investigation and escalationYou will be responsible for walking through the test results with the team and communicate status and reports to project leadership and stakeholders,
What you need
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, engineering, or a related field required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of four years of professional QA experience in testing activities for all phases of the testing lifecycle required.
- Minimum of two years of professional lead experience required.
- Experience designing and evaluating tests required.
- Experience with unit testing, test case development, automated regression testing required.
- Experience using applications such as Python, C++/C, MATLAB required.
- Version control experience required
- Detail oriented with strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced Software Tester related Certification, such as ISTQB Advanced Level is preferred.
- Continuous integration experience preferred
- Experience in Agile Scrum development environment preferred.
- Experience in R&D development for a regulated industry, such as medical devices preferred.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Stryker's Employees
Chief Mechanical Engineer
Anish oversees new product development, working with a team that focuses on complex electromechanical systems in order to find innovative ways to make healthcare better.
Back to top