Senior Engineer, Quality - Divisional
- Cork, Ireland
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named the #5 World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Why engineering at Stryker? At Stryker we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better. Here, you will work in a supportive culture with other incredibly talented and intelligent people, creating industry-leading medical technology products. You will also have growth opportunities as we have a culture that supports your personal and professional development.
Need another reason to apply? Check out these 8 reasons to join Stryker's engineering team: https://www.strykercareersblog.com/post/8-reasons-to-join-strykers-engineering-team
23 month contract role based in Carrigtwohill, Cork, remote working is possible!
Who we want
• Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
• Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
• Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
• Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
• Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
• User-focused creators. People who imagine with the user in mind, developing technology that helps change patients' lives.
• Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
What you will do
- Provide support and direction for the implementation of quality systems associated with Manufacturing Transfer projects
- Be the voice of Quality in cross-functional project teams
- Working in a highly regulated environment, think outside the box to develop world class products that improve peoples' lives
- Use your interpersonal and communication skills to achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment
What you need
- This job would suit someone with a quality focused mindset who wants to progress their career in the Continuous Improvement and Manufacturing Transfer fields
- Ideally a minimum of 2 or more years experience
- Experience of engineering and quality practices, methods and processes
- Strong track record of root cause analysis and problem solving
Our benefits Our total rewards offering varies by country but often includes bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Back to top