Senior Business Executive (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, China
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
This position is responsible for achieving assigned sales quotas and increasing Stryker's presence in the market through leveraging resources in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (Detailed Description)
- Implement sales activities to achieve budgeted sales and profitability goal.
- Support Business director / Sales Manager to formulate the sales plan and acitivites in accordance with local strategy, and identify market-specific needs, trends and opportunities for business growh.
- Maintain the network of cooperative relationship with business partners (dealers) and customers
- Prepare regular sales performance analysis, forecasts, and identify critical issues.
- Explore new accounts/business opportunities to build Strykers'customer pool
- Prepare reports on market trends, consumer habits, competitor information on a monthly basis
- Compile customers'feedback to drive high quality service and to expand business portfolio
- Degree holder in medicine or medical, or sales and marketing related area
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in medical devices or healthcare industry
- Prefer experience in, or direct exposure to, the healthcare product or medical device industry.
- Proven record in channel management
- Excellent problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented with good negotiation &communications skill
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain key business relationships internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top