Sales Specialist - Public Access
- Río Grande, Mexico
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want
- Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do
The Public Access Sales Specialist manages alternate channels of distribution, ensures proper execution of distribution strategy, company selling philosophy and improving distribution partner relationships in order to achieve established targets for sales, expense controls, ASP and market penetration. The Public Access Sales Specialist builds partner and customer relationships and enhances satisfaction through effective management practices and develops individual and team skills required by company strategic direction and performance expectations. Public Access Sales Specialist commit to the highest personal standards in ethical conduct to maximize the success of the company.
- Analyze the marketplace and develop/refine an effective market, territory and distribution sales strategy for our AED and Stryker's complimentary emergency care products.
- Perform all activities to exceed sales quotas from product introduction and presentation to contract negotiation.
- Develop annual business plans updated on a yearly basis for distribution partners.
- Conduct regular/quarterly business reviews with Channel partners
- Manage and maintain Stryker's Indirect Channel compliance, education and training programs
- Coach and develop distribution partners in the selling, call planning, funnel management and forecasting processes.
- Coordinate communications and act as the primary relationship contact for distribution partners. Develop comprehensive marketing plan together with the marketing team to create awareness of Sudden Cardiac Arrest and demand for the company's products and services.
- Identify and address all key decision makers (clinical, administrative/economic), key opinion leaders up to C Level and key referrals in all accounts
- Further develop existing accounts to develop new sales opportunities and identify potential new accounts and market entry strategies.
- Build strong and lasting business relationships with key decision makers and those influential in the purchasing process.
- Identify and prepare upcoming tenders.
- Attend and participate in trade shows, congresses and events as required.
- Provide monthly and quarterly sales forecast.
What you will need
- Fluency in English and Spanish conversational Brazilian Portuguese
- Qualification in Engineering (Bio-medical, Electronic), Marketing or related discipline is desirable.
- Knowledge of Cardiac Resuscitation (CPR/AED use) is desirable but not essential.
- Full clean driving license.
- Significant travel may be required.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top