Sales Representative- LA South- Infection
- Orange, CA
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Sage Sales Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
- As a Sage Sales Representative you will drive the sale of innovative products that are designed to address preventable never-events, while maximizing efficiency and profitability for healthcare facilities.
- You will achieve your assigned quota by building and maintaining a working relationship with key influencers in accounts, distributor contacts and end-users for continued defense of your base of business.
- You are responsible for becoming the resident Sage expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of clinical specialists, nurses, educators and administrators. Your knowledge not only of your own products, but of competitors' offerings, builds credibility with your customers.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You drive protocol and process improvement by partnering with your customers to enhance outcomes and deliver clinical and financial improvements.
- You strive for operational excellence, documenting progress and reporting customer complaints and participating in continuing education and safety programs.
- You will establish yourself as a consultant to your customer by bringing a high level of clinical knowledge and overall healthcare insights.
- As a Sage Sales Representative, you are driven to solve real problems and make healthcare better for our customers and the patients they serve.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of experience in business to business sales
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, reports and budget, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top