Sales representative Joint Replacement
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Sales Representative: Joint Replacement
Territory: South East NL
Location: field Sales - 100% travel
If you're passionate about healthcare products and the challenge of creating a name for yourself in the Joint Replacement market space, we may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Join us here at Stryker, and help us improve European healthcare.
Who we want
This is a truly dynamic opportunity for individuals who are keen to have a successful career in a commercial role, within one of the world's top Medical Technology organizations.
- Dedicated achievers. Resilient, results-driven individuals who have an internal passion to make healthcare better.
- Charismatic networkers. Influential partners who proactively reach out and engage with internal and external contacts in order to build powerful relationships.
- Customer-oriented achievers. Sales representatives who always place the customer at the heart of everything they do.
- Strategic closers. Assertive sales leaders who stop at nothing to seal the deal, and who are known for continuously exceeding their quarterly sales quota.
- Confident communicators. Influential individuals who are able to command the direction of a sales conversation and persuade others to buy in to an idea or product.
What you will do
Sell innovative, life-changing surgical products and help improve healthcare.
As a Joint Replacement Sales Representative at Stryker, you will help us deliver on our mission of making healthcare better by promoting and selling Stryker's Joint Replacement products (hips and knees). Whether it's in the operating theatre, the office or clinical meetings, you will conduct such inspiring product demonstrations, doctors and hospital staff can't help but say "yes" to your sales pitches. You're not just there at the beginning though......you're there for the long haul and your customers know they can count on you for 24 hour support. Using your product knowledge and quick thinking to solve product problems, you're always available to educate and support orthopedic surgeons and theatre staff on how to properly use and maintain these life-changing products.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing quarterly and annual business plans
- Negotiating pricing and managing contracts and terms of transactions within your territory
- Analyzing territory market potential and prioritizing call patterns accordingly
- Customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
- In-theatre support where required (planning and assisting with surgeries; training surgical staff)
What you need
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Medical field (Paramedic, Physiotherapy, Biomechanics etc)
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience in the Med Tech industry
- To be comfortable working in the operating room
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- A full, valid NL driving license
What We Offer
- The opportunity to create new market space offering high and challenging sales opportunities
- Competitive remuneration package
- A culture driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers committed to collaboration and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of our customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker's Joint Replacement Portfolio
Who We Are and What We Believe
A Dozen Reasons To Love Us
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top