Sales Partner Trauma - Emilia Romagna & Toscana
- Rome, Italy
Your key responsibilities
- As a true Sales Partner for our Trauma and Extremities product portfolio you are the link between Stryker and our trusted agents and distributors. You will be covering the region Toscana and Emilia .
- You will maintain market share and customer satisfaction of our existing customers within your assigned territory/customers as well as driving growth in the territory through active constant customer engagement.
- Implement divisional strategy at local level in coordinating with Regional Sales Managers, Business Division Managers and Product Managers.
- Representing Stryker to all levels of Health Care Professionals, commissioners, and managers in your territory as well as customer care for physicians, surgical/theatre staff and hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation.
- Manage and organize training for sales force and coordinate agent activity when required.
- Support in-person customer experience of our products through coverage of exhibits, trade shows and educational labs as well as conducting trainings, surgical/theatre participation, view surgeries and workshops.
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of the product (Conditionals, Deposits, Kits).
- Be in charge of a transversal project of a big area (North or Center South Italy or whole Italy) for a specific task, project, event, education.
- Challenge the status quo and always informed on industry, customer, and competitive trends.
- Regular reporting on sales evolution, budget and investments, relevant information from the marketplace and adaptation to the circumstances of the market to Regional Sales Managers.
- In-theatre support where required.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Engineering, Administration, Sales or Marketing, preferably in Biomedical Engineering
- From 2 to 7 years' experience covering clinical sales roles within the Medical Devices industry
- Ideally experience developed within the Trauma and/or Orthopedic sector
- Fluent in Italian and with an advanced level of English (Minimum B2)
- Ability to manage professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to travel on a daily basis in the Center North region of Italy
- The candidate will need to be based in the region of Toscana or Emilia (ideally Firenze or Bologna )
- You have gained first experience in the operating room and have basic knowledge the orthopedic product portfolio. However, first and foremost you are curious to learn, and you have a strong need to always learn and develop yourself.
- You are a natural networker who is able to communicate effectively as well as to build up and develop relationship with multiple and different stakeholders as well as influence them.
- You are strong in project management, and you believe in solutions not in problems.
Who do we want?
Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to be ready for what's next.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
We kindly ask you to apply in English as our business language is English and therefore we are unable to proceed with Italian resume's. Thank you very much in advance.
Back to top