Robotic Clinical Specialist - VIC
- Mulgrave, Australia
Due to continued and rapid growth, we are accepting applications for the Robotic Clinical Specialist position within our Joint Replacement teams in Melbourne, VIC!
- Be the ‘go-to' person in complex knee or hip operations by providing technical and clinical specialist expertise to our customers
- Attend surgical procedures and assist surgeons and hospital staff in the effective use of Stryker products
- Provide segmentation and planning of Mako cases by using software to prepare preoperative CT data
- Grasp 2D images and translate into 3D space, in reality and on the robot
- Does not involve any sales activities- this is a 100% purely clinical role
Skills and Experience:
- You DO NOT need to have any robotics experience! All of the training will be provided in house.
- You DO need to have a passion for the human body and the technical aptitude to learn and understand our cutting-edge and innovative robotic technology.
Culture and Benefits:
- Join Australia's #1 Best Place to Work in 2019!
- Progress and grow your career with a leading global medical device company that offers countless development opportunities
To join us, click apply now!
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Back to top