- Venlo, Netherlands
Key Activities & Accountabilities
Within the key pillars of our organization the RAQA specialist is responsible for:
Secure day to day:
- Labeling process support incl Bill of Material maintenance
- CAPA process handling, tracking progress and status
- Support the Organization regarding Quality Policy, QMS, Regulatory and Quality in general
- Any other RAQA activities as defined by the RAQA Manager.
Strengthening the base:
- QMS processes reporting to stakeholders in and outside CDC.
New Business Needs/ Opportunities:
- Supporting M&A and other business integration
Profile & Competences
- Vocational Education (MBO+)
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in similar role
- Education in or knowledge of logistics processes and/or RAQA processes
- Experience of working in the Medical Devices industry would be a plus.
- Experience of working in an ISO13485, FDA medical devices or Quality function related environment.
- Customer and Service minded, Hands-on, Proactive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player and able to positively influence others
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Stryker reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 10%
Back to top