Product Specialist Spine - Barcelona
- Tres Cantos, Spain
Job Title: Product Specialist
Company: Stryker Iberia
Report to: Regional Sales Manager
The Job's Mission
The Product Specialist is responsible for setting up, rolling out and managing the business for a specifically designated product or grouping of products in a designated area. This individual is responsible for supporting agents and distributors in the sales of the designated product or grouping of products. He/She will provide customer support and teamwork with regional franchise, particularly through partnership with the sales teams.
To hit sales targets and maintain profitability.
Responsible for the budget for its zone.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Sell /demonstrate product lines within the operating theatre and clinical environment
- Provide customer service to existing customers while also acquiring new customers
- Plan, execute and monitor all measures necessary to guarantee achievement of regional sales budget
This encompasses in particular:
- Monthly Sales action plans coordinated with primary product sales team
- Customer care for hospital administration with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
- Organization and conduction of training.
- Identification of local KOLs, proposition of local action plans
- Coordination of the distribution and logistics of products with the support of the related manager.
- Regular reporting to Sales Managers, of the development ofsales, and adaptation to the circumstances of the market
- Accomplishment of Sales Actions and control of hospital management
- Knowledge of the range of products and theirsurgical techniques
- Segregation of waste in your department.
- Academic degree / education in sales and/or marketing
- Native language and English
- Adequate IT-knowledge
- Experience within the health care or medical industry
- Strong product knowledge
- Technical and clinical "know-how" in the Stryker products
Work From Home: Remote
Travel Percentage: 60%
Back to top