Why join Stryker? We are proud to be named one the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards - not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
Job Title : Product Manager, Trauma
Reporting to : Marketing Manager, MEA
Responsible for the preparation and execution of marketing plans in relation to the launch and the promotion of the assignment product lines within MEA territory.
Develops marketing materials, plans promotional activities, provides training and support to the sales force, monitor trends and improve market intelligence. Maintains contacts with customers to follow up promotion efforts.
- Establish close working relationships with area sales team and dealers sales forces.
- Prepare marketing plans for specified aspects/components of Stryker products, focusing on appropriate target audiences. Work together with the Business Development Managers/dealers as appropriate, to ensure integration with area business plans. This includes new launches and on-going support of current products and accessories
- Develop technical expertise with respect to specified product area. This includes product knowledge, sales volume and trends, cost and margin information as well as key customer wants and needs
- Produce and develop key marketing tools to support the market plan initiatives. Work closely with sales team and global marketing to ensure that these tools are both effective in supporting sales. This includes the development of sales briefs, selling/promotional materials, exhibition booth activities and materials, advertising, public relations activities and website activities
- Ensure field staff receive training to ensure effective delivery of key selling messages and use of marketing/promotional aids based on sales briefs as appropriate
- Propose solutions on any requests/needs received by current client base
- Establish relationship with the EM Marketing Department and produce reports on request and forward any territory information regarding Stryker products in the most appropriate way
- Input into and assistance with market research as and when required; monitor and communicate market research requirements to back up marketing planning and promotional activities
- Input into and share actively in customers feedback surveys
- Provide insight for main competitors activities in MEA territory
- Budgetary management for all marketing activities initiated (liaising with General Manager and with support from Finance where required)
- To be aware of and to support continuously the development and implementation of the company quality system
- Full discipline with all corporate compliance policies with regard to interaction with HCPs. & Ics.
- At least five years of experience in the role in similar position
- Experience in Marketing within medical/technical industry with proven track record showing impact on sales
- Medical background (preferably)
- Good English language skills (Spoken & Written)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of presentation skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking abilities and able to take decisions
- High level of trust and integrity
- Ability to work in a team and to solve problems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Diplomacy and awareness of cultural issues
- Flexibility and able to travel on longer trips
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/