Process Engineer, Advanced Operations
- Tijuana, Mexico
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who We Want
- Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Curious learners. People who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to develop new ideas into reality.
- Motivated product launchers. People who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
What You Will Do
- Provide engineering support for Manufacturing transfers and / or new product and process introductions, ensuring that all activities are completed and documented in accordance with the Stryker new product development procedures.
- Ensure quality of process and product as defined in the appropriate operation and material specifications.
- Will assist in the selection of components and equipment based on analysis of specifications, reliability and regulatory requirements.
- Support capital acquisition activities.
- Will analyze equipment to establish operating data, conduct experimental test and result analysis. Participate in process review meetings.
- Participate in PFMEA, Control Plan, SOP and PPAP generation associated with product transfers and launches.
- Complete capability studies for in process inspection and generate subsequent Inspection documentation.
- Conduct MSA studies for new products and new processes.
- Provide training for manufacturing team members.
- Ensure adherence to GMP and safety procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing engineering and new product introduction or manufacturing transfer roles
- Will have demonstrated an ability to define project risk and to effectively manage project risks
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft products - Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project required
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal Skills - able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- The individual should enjoy working in a dynamic & results oriented team environment where flexibility is essential
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to plan, organize and implement concurrent tasks
- Bilingual: English & Spanish
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top