ProCare Customer Service Supervisor
- Newbury, United Kingdom
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who We Want:
- Leaders who drive performance improvements. Leaders who implement process improvements and leverage the talent of their team to consistently increase performance and productivity.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators. Leaders who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing to the right activities that lead to success.
- Talent developers. Growth-oriented managers who recruit and hire top-performing talent and prioritize the development of their team members.
- Network builders. Managers who build connections with other teams and divisions and coordinate cross-functional collaboration.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
To lead the ProCare Customer Service team in the UK and be responsible for anything ProCare CS related in the UK (including providing ProCare Customer Service for all divisions). The mission of the role is to ensure a "Best in Class" organisation is created and maintained. This will be done through implementing solutions to further develop, improve and monitor customer satisfaction, providing a world-class, effortless service and putting a smile on the face of our customers. A key component of this role will also be to lead, coach and develop the team as well as importing and exporting talent.
What You will Do:
- Support the ProCare and Customer Services / Operations strategies for the UK. This will require the provision of a detailed operational review of all processes, procedures, methods and tools to determine adequency to meet the performance objectives of the department.
- Take full responsibilty for your area and ensure all Customer Service, operational, efficiency & financial KPIs are monitored effectively and targets achieved.
- Call satisfaction metrics - time to answer, dropped call %
- TS loaner management
- Repair Order - Quote to Approal time
- Repair order / Field Service Repair management
- CRM adoption
- Scope Exchange S/L
- Contract Entry
- Freight management
- Cost management
- Actively contribute in the creation and development of KPIs and objectives related to ProCare CS.
- Actively take part in the ProCare CS EOFG, contributing to the creation and development of the ProCareCS Europe Vision, strategy and roadmap.Critical to this will be the identification of appropriate benchmarks and the sharing of best practice that drives efficiency and productivity.
- Take the lead on European initiatives in standardising processes and sharing best practice.
- Lead your team, ensuring that the best talent is sourced, developed, managed and engaged -leading to a highly motivated team environment that meets and exceeds business expectations.
- Partner with, and communicate regularly and effectively with the ProCare teams in the UK, ensuring that shared KPIs are monitored effectively, action plans are created collaboratively, service is optimised and revenue is maximised.
- Develop strong relationships with the divisons that your teams supports, and a deep undertstanding of what is required to deliver customer expectations.
- Implement and maintain a culture of continous improvement of service provided to our customers.
- Organise and take part in key supplier service reviews, in particular related to the shipment and collection of repairs and loaners.
- Build and maintain relationships with other Enabling Functions such as Finance, RAQA, ProCare, while driving leverage opportunities across the areas.
- Management of the operational processes related to any business acquisition integrations related to your area of responsibility.
- Provides business case and detailed cost justification to decision makers to obtain resources.
- Ensure all Compliance, SOX, FCPA and Quality policies are implemented and applied in your area and robust procedures, work instructions, training are in place.
- Liaise with and visit customers in order to partner with them to develop innovative solutions and solve issues
- You will be responsible for the direct reporting of a team of up to 10 members.
What You Need:
- Equivalent of University Degree or equivalent desirable experience.
- Project / People Management qualifications would be an advantage
- Lean Six Sigma green / black belt qualified would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is essential
- Proven track record building and managing highly engaged operational teams and hiting operational KPIs.
- 5+ years Experience in customer service or customer facing roles.
- 3 years Experience in people and project management.
- Proven expertise in ISO 90001 Quality Management systems and processes.
- In depth experience of business process analysis and leading improvement initiatives.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office tools.
- Lean Six Sigma green / black belt qualified and have experience in leading lean process projects.
- Experience of managing a team within a matrix organisation
- Experience of reverse logistics, consignment businesses and / or medical devices.
Who is Stryker
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top