- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are looking for a committed and dedicated Payroll Professional to join our European HR Operations Team
Opportunities & benefits that the role offers
- This person will get great exposure in a complex payroll environment.
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the payroll function, in a global medical device company.
- Work in the World's 8th best "Great Place to Work".
- Attractive flexibility in working arrangements.
Is this you?
You have Experience You have at least 3-5 years of experience running payroll, especially in The Netherlands. Ideally, you have also worked with expat and internal assignment payrolls including shadow payrolls, but we can teach you this bit!
You have Fluent Dutch A key part of this role will be to work with local and external stakeholders as well as reading/processing Dutch based documents.
You Know what you are Doing You have CPP designation (Certified Payroll Professional) or an equivalent professional payroll qualification.
You love a Challenge You have strong analytical and technical skills and the ability to process complex information quickly. You love to identify solutions that meet both internal and business partner requirements.
You Build Relationships You are an excellent networker and relationship builder. You adapt easily to work with a variety of people in various roles and levels of management in a fast-paced organization. You love to work as part of a team.
You do the Right Thing You have a high level of integrity, responsibility, discipline and attention to detail. You understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality at all times.
You can Juggle Well…metaphorically at least. You have the ability to balance competing priorities and tight deadlines, ensuring that the most important objectives are continuously met. (But if you can actually juggle, we'd love to hear about that too.)
What will you do at Stryker?
- You will be responsible for the analysis, execution and support of payroll operations for all Stryker companies in The Netherlands with 650+ employees.
- You will handle all payroll activities related to Expats, International Relocation & International Assignments including creating and maintaining shadow payrolls, handling 30% tax concession and relocation reimbursements.
- You will be tasked with researching laws and regulations regarding taxes and payroll withholding procedures.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the daily relationship with our external payroll provider, ADP, and ensuring timely communication of details payable to the vendor on a monthly basis.
- You will provide ideas, solutions and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll operations.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 0%
Back to top