Neurovascular, Territory Manager - San Diego
- Santa Monica, CA
Stryker Neurovascular is focused on advancing the practice of less-invasive stroke therapies through our Complete Stroke Care™ solutions. Stryker is dedicated to providing innovative stroke products and services for ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke, and committed to providing clinical education and support to help physicians deliver better patient outcomes. Our products include: Stentriever®,detachable coils, stents, balloons, guidewires and microcatheters.
- Implements and executes the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Executes the launch plan by providing product introductions/overviews and in-services for customers and establishes a sales base during the commercialization of products.
- Completes a thorough analysis of the territory and identifies key target accounts. Generates and follow-up on sales leads.
- Recommends changes in Stryker's platform technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the Company's business.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- On a daily basis, builds relationships with multiple customers within an account, and keeps them informed of new products, supply/inventory, and pricing trends.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Supports market development efforts to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Supports Marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of Company products in order to accelerate the adoption rates of the new techniques and products which Stryker offers.
- Participates in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker's products.
- Supports activities related to driving enrollment in our Clinical Trials.
- Maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Responsible for the storage, handling and traceability of rep stock inventory.
- Ensures appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups. Communicates information related to quality management system effectiveness.
- Works in accordance with quality system procedures.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top