Neurovascular, Clinical Specialist - Tucson
- Glendale, AZ
We are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Clinical Specialist to promote Stryker's industry leading Neurovascular solutions in the stroke market to execute the company's vision of enhancing the lives of patients and their caregivers.
The purpose of this position is to focus on capturing AIS marketshare, maximizing utilization of stroke care interventional products in an assigned territory by working closely with Stryker Territory Managers, Lab personnel, interventional radiologists, neurologists or neurosurgical specialties and hospital administrators. We are looking for professionals with 5+ years of clinical experience who are seeking a destination career by driving procedure volume of market leading technology. This opportunity proves 100% accountability for your results and earnings. Stryker offers a unique working environment that fosters individual growth and rewards-based performance. The work environment is fast-paced, entrepreneurial and high energy.
- Drives adoption, usage and pull through of acute ischemic stroke devices across the hospital system in collaboration with the territory managers.
- Responsible for successfully running product evaluations with the goal of account conversion.
- Drives continuous expansion of stroke care portfolio of products within the hospital to enable the sales team to achieve sales goals.
- Leads lab staff in-servicing on stroke case management: room set up and preparation, best practices on managing a case. Education focus is on procedural steps and improved outcomes.
- Leads formal/in-formal product presentations.
- Provides case coverage with primary focus on acute ischemic stroke procedures and secondary focus on scheduled aneurysm cases.
- Available to work in an on-call basis, with 50% travel.
- May provide extended case coverage for open territories.
- Become a Stryker expert across all stroke solutions, procedures, industry trends and competitive issues.
- Develop strong relationships with the NV territory managers and enabling functions.
- Responsibly manage all administrative tasks, budgets, sales reporting and expense reporting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• 5 or more years of clinical experience with a proven track record. Healthcare related field strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of the lab environment preferred.
• Excellent clinical selling skills and ability to build credibility with physicians and hospital staff.
• Demonstrated verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to multi task and identify new opportunities.
• Bachelors' degree preferred or years of equivalent, relevant clinical experience.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top