Neurovascular, Associate Territory Manager - St. Louis
- Jefferson City, MO
Responsible for supporting the sales team in a designated territory. Plans and implements tactical and strategic sales plans and objectives, to meet regional goals.
- Associate Sales Position: 12-24 month position with the path to Territory Manager at Neurovascular
- Helps to implement and execute the launch strategies developed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Become an expert in the Stryker Neurovascular product portfolio and provide product introductions by conducting in-services for customers
- Completes a thorough analysis of the territory and identifies key target accounts. Generates and follow-up on sales leads.
- Recommends changes in Stryker's platform technology, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments in order to expand the Company's business.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, existing and new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and uses this information to differentiate Stryker's products from those of its competitors.
- On a daily basis, builds relationships with multiple customers within an account and, based upon knowledge of the customer's needs, tailors promotional message to best disseminate information regarding new products, product selection, supply/inventory, product functionality and updates, proper use and maintenance of Stryker products, and pricing trends.
- Resolves customer complaints and questions by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Supports market development efforts to increase the number of patients available to receive our treatment.
- Supports Marketing in the development of education programs for physicians and other health professionals involved in the use of Company products in order to accelerate the adoption rates of the new techniques and products which Stryker offers.
- Participates in professional society meetings/trade shows, which promote Stryker's products.
- Supports activities related to driving enrollment in our Clinical Trials.
- Maintains and increases professional and technical knowledge by on-the-job training, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Ensures appropriate communication processes are established within and across functional groups. Communicates information related to quality management system effectiveness.
- Works in accordance with quality system procedure
- 3 or more years of clinical sales experience preferred.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 40%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top