- Hong Kong
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to work for a leading US Medical Technology company that achieved continuous growth for 40 years? Become part of the Stryker Talent Pool for our Finance COE team in Hong Kong and let us connect early to think about tomorrow now. We are always looking for new talents and look forward to expanding our pool of candidates with you in mind.
Who we want
Qualified accounting managers who excel in large teams and challenges status quo by looking for process improvement opportunities. As a senior accounting professional, you will embrace corporate policies set on the foundations of US GAAP. With high technical accounting knowledge and people management experience, you are enabled to empower your teams to interpret and apply accounting policies consistently in making accounting decisions.
What you will do
Stryker's Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence "COE" is a relatively new set up resulting from the Company's goal of transforming the Finance function. The purpose of the COE is to simplify, standardize and improve quality of APAC's Record to Report process with a focus to Drive Consistency, Improve Risk Management and Drive Operational Efficiency. You will be part of the COE team to accomplish its purpose and objectives.
Key activities & accountability
- Manage team's activity to capture, track, and report revenue and expenses; determine appropriate financial reporting processes, research of technical accounting decisions and ensure the accuracy and fairness in the financial reporting of a group of legal entities
- Make recommendations and influence process and policies changes based on experience on practical and detailed level
- Manage the work of a group of talented individuals; provide coaching, mentoring, training, development and performance management
- Lead projects to achieve and accomplish COE's purpose and objectives
- Manage COE's business partners, influence decisions and manage change.
What you need
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance.
- Attained a qualified Accountant designation from a recognized accounting body
- US MNC exposure preferable with minimum 10 years of solid, hands on accounting or audit experience
- Managerial experience required
- Practical knowledge in Hyperion /JDE would be an advantage. Strong Excel skills, US GAAP, SOX 404 experience preferred.
Key strengths & personal attributes for the role
- Excellent language skills with proficiency in spoken and written English.; additional language other than Cantonese preferred
- Good relationship management abilities (ability to manage through influence)
- Good communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate information to business partners and outsourced service provider.
- High ethical standards and integrity. High sensitivity to numbers and details.
- Quick learner and resourceful self-starter who does not require close supervision to meet tight deadlines and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Back to top