Mako Product Specialist Russia
- Moscow, Russia
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
We are looking to hire a Mako Product Specialist to provide clinical product support to all end users of our pioneering Mako Robotic Surgery Products. In this role you will be responsible for providing on-site guidance and assistance during surgical procedures, and for providing training, ongoing in-services, and customer education to the assigned account. You will also look to provide feedback on product design to improve performance and customer satisfaction. This role would ideally suit someone with theatre experience or from a Physio / Sports Medicine or Radiography background, who has exemplary customer service as a key part of their DNA. This role will be covering Russia.
- Support account launches, partnering with dealer representatives, Stryker's Sales, Marketing and Service departments to ensure the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.
- Provides surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical support in the operation of the MAKO applications, associated equipment and instruments to insure precise implant placement
- Uses proprietary software to prepare pre-operative CT scans for use in conjunction with the MAKO System, assists surgeon in preoperative implant planning, implant sizing and positioning
- Provides clinical product support to end users and provides on-site guidance and assistance during MAKO surgical procedures
- Supports assigned local MPS with maintaining and controlling local MAKO equipment, instrument, implant and disposables inventories
- Works with site Radiology and IT departments to complete installation of DICOM image transfer utility
- Continually enhance clinical and MAKO system knowledge through on-going training and recertification
- Solve product problems for customers in an expeditious manner
- Act as the Advanced MAKO "expert" augmenting the Marketing department as it relates to new product introduction. Support road-show demonstrations and customer visits to provide potential customers with opportunity to see product in use and appreciation of clinical value.
- Build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and OR staff at targeted accounts
- Provide case coverage at MAKO accounts
- Partners with local/dealer MAKO specialist and BDM in maintaining and enhancing a strong relationship with the surgeon and hospital staff
- Provides complete reports and associated metrics to direct supervisor and company's regulatory department detailing case reviews, services performed and recommendations for product, documentation and methodology improvements
- Communicates customer feedback and system issues promptly via the company's regulatory processes
- Support RAQA team with MAKO registration processes including clinical approbations
- Demonstrated ability to apply office technology (e.g., ERP systems and Microsoft Access, Excel and Word)
- Prefer 2+ years' experience in an Account Management, Sales or Product Support Role (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry)
- Clinical Applications or Medical Engineering background would be beneficial
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Demonstrated knowledge of business administrative and clerical procedures and systems (e.g., word processing, file management and record maintenance)
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and comprehend written specifications and to assist customers with product selections that will comply with those specifications
- Very strong attention to detail.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top