About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Main objective / purpose of the role:
- Deliver sales target by developing sales strategies and executing plans for his/her territory and accounts in alignment with the company and the team to achieve financial goals of the business.
- Develop short-term and long-term sales strategy, execute marketing plans through to launch and maintenance according to project plan.
- Lead personal development having passionate attitudes towards the jobs
Critical success factors / key deliverables:
- Understand core needs of customers and dealers to translate them into his/her strategy and plans
- Develop sales strategies and action plans to achieve financial goals
- Engage his/her plans to business counterparts such as dealers, customers, and internal biz partners
- Execute, monitor and assess his/her plans with good quality and in timely manner
- Come up with innovative solutions in meeting his/her targets and collaborating with the team
- Efficient at administrative works: including kit management
- Raise his/her competitiveness in the Hip & Trauma market
- Ability to assist and train hospital personnel in the proper use and care of products and equipment
- Ability to learn and maintain a high level of technical information as it relates to surgery and procedures.
- This is an 24/7 On-call role requiring you to work early mornings and/or late nights.
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes
Academic qualifications / degree & relevant prior experience:
Key strengths / personal attributes for the role:
- BA in medical or healthcare related preferred
- Over 4 years' sales experience in medical device industry, and experience in trauma or orthopedic implants highly preferred.
- Experience in direct (doctors and hospitals) business model preferred
- English communication skill preferred
- Good product knowledge and business intelligence in his/her experience
- Trusted and professional relationships with dealers and key users at his/her current career
- Results & performance driven: personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions, customer central in finding solutions for his/her business, good at gaining commitment and closing, work with sense of urgency
- Accountability & good follow-up in timely manner
- Good integrity and strong ethics
- Excellent team player and team motivator
- Good communication skills(oral, written, and listening)
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.