As a member of our Supply Chain team, you will make a daily impact on the lives of others. Apply today and you will get a chance to work with high-functioning, driven people who all have the same mission of making healthcare better. Plus, we have an award-winning culture and were recently named one of the World's Best Workplace by Fortune!
Calling all Energetic, active team players, with an eye for detail! Stryker has a talent-based recruitment philosophy! We hire on the person, rather than the resume. We don't hire from a particular industry, a lot of our top performers have come to us from professional sports, personal training, military, and hospitality to name a few.
Who we want:
- Team players - Build strong relationships, exhibit excellent communication skills, and motivate others to achieve great outcomes.
- Detail-oriented - Your keen attention to detail will be crucial in this role.
- Fast-paced environment - Embrace the need for continuous energy and drive.
- Problem-solving - Be the go-to person for finding solutions when challenges arise.
- Make healthcare better! - Each day presents an opportunity to develop expertise in the medical device industry and contribute to improving patient care.
What you will do as a Kit Assembler: For every surgery, a medical device kit containing instrumentation and implants is essential for the safe and effective conduct of the procedure. These kits, consisting of numerous equipment pieces, are meticulously assembled, and inspected by our dedicated kit room team, making a significant impact on patient outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being one of the final individuals to handle critical instrumentation before it reaches the hospital.
- Working hands-on as part of a motivated and passionate team to efficiently and accurately pick, pack, and dispatch medical device kits.
- Assembling both planned and emergency/trauma kits, requiring immediate attention and quick action.
- Ensuring high attention to detail, thereby positively impacting patient outcomes.
- Possess the innate qualities sought by Stryker, a company that values high performance and talent.
- Want to be part of something bigger and truly make a difference!
Benefits of joining our team:
- Join one of Australia's Best Places to Work!
- Enjoy various financial benefits, including healthcare, financial well-being, and insurance.
- Begin your career and self-development journey from day one with our comprehensive program.
- Engage in volunteer days to give back to the community.
- Access employee benefits and perks, take advantage of paid parental leave schemes.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, click "apply now"!
Note: As Stryker operates in the medical industry, the safety of our employees and communities is paramount. Thus, vaccination is a requirement for all employees, including the successful candidate for this role.
Travel Percentage: 0%
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better.
The company offers innovative products and services in Medical and Surgical, Neurotechnology, Orthopedics, and Spine that help improve patient and healthcare outcomes. Alongside its customers around the world, Stryker impacts more than 100 million patients annually.
More information is available at stryker.com