Junior Kit Booking Specialist (Solo Categorie Protette)
- Rome, Italy
The Job's Mission
A Stryker Junior Kit Booking Specialist Representative is responsible for effectively executing the OTC (Order To Cash) and Order Management processes for customers in his or her assigned country or region.
The main objectives are to provide "Best in Class" Customer Service and ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and experience to both internal and external customers are achieved. This includes identifying and supporting continuous improvement efforts and engagement in process improvements to enhance the service to our customers.
This role will embrace teamwork and collaboration, quality performance standards, professionalism and integrity to ensure that results are delivered in accordance with the strategic plans, objectives and customers' contractual agreements.
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- The Junior Kit Booking Service Specialist Representative will liaise with all the major functions of the business such as Sales Franchises, RAQA, Asset Management to achieve key activities on a local and / or cross-divisional level.
- You will be responsible to ensure "Best in Class" customer experience including accurate Order Management and to look for continuous improvement in the Customer Service area.
- Ensure all Compliance, SOX, FCPA and other policies and regulations are applied and followed.
- The job will be measured on Operational and Financial KPI's, as for example On-Time-In-Full or other service related metrics, process and productivity improvements.
- Works under immediate supervision reporting to a Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager Customer Service
Order To Cash (OTC):
- Management of STC (Short term Consignments) Orders from customers/Field Force placed with Stryker via all potential channels (Kit booking tool, phone, mail, fax, etc.).
- Management replenish for implanted items
- Management replenish worn and damaged instrument items in LTC (Long term consigment).
- Ensure correct order entry, replenishment etc. while paying attention to the customer request date and manage the order entry process accurately.
- Clarification and follow-up of any variances during or after the completion of the process
- Provide "Best in Class" Customer Service by managing incoming orders and calls or contacts (e.g. emails).
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Guarantee daily usage of the CRM to log calls, tasks, activities and cases and all the other capabilities offered by the system. Monitor open tasks and cases; manage the case (customer service complaints) closure and follow up with the other departments to provide a feedback on the root causes of the customer complaints, if needed.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Close cooperation with other departments to ensure high service level of daily duties and requests (e.g. Sales, Finance, RAQA, Central Distribution Center, Asset Management, Warehouse, Kit Room, Product Management, Supply Chain).
- Assist the Sales Reps in any cycle count processes (consignment or/and demo inventory, where applicable) to identify slow moving, overstock or redundant inventory.
- Strong cooperation with Tender departments for customer prices (price discrepancies, missing prices in ERP, etc.).
- Deal with Supply chain for Back Orders or special requirements and order management of products centralized in the Central Distribution Center.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial education as industry or office merchant or any equivalent desirable.
- Basic or intermediate communication capabilities in English are essential (verbal and writing).
- 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Computer / Microsoft Office / ERP Skills
- Extra-ordinary focus on Customer Service
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong internal drive and motivation to make a difference and add value to an organization
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive, optimistic mindset
- Can-do attitude
- Personal responsibility
Back to top