IT Senior Solution Lead
- Gurgaon, India
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Dedicated achievers: People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Hard-working winners: Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Collaborative partners: People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Analytical problem solvers: People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
Quality-focused team drivers. People who push their team to deliver the highest quality products and solutions in a timely manner.
What you will do
The Oracle CPQ Senior Technical Lead will work within the Information Technology department reporting to the Senior Delivery Manager. This position will be responsible for attaining customer business and technical requirements and architecting a comprehensive solution using industry best practices. In this role you will work as a key part of a dynamic team focused on designing, customizing and implementing on Oracle CPQ cloud technologies. In addition to implementation, this position involves requirements gathering and creating strategic vision for continued growth. Must have good oral and written communication skills, work in a team environment, enjoy solving complex problems and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
What you need
• Ability to evaluate client needs for integration and configuration and recommend solutions accordingly
• Solid understanding of SaaS development processes and methodologies
• Solid understanding of Oracle CPQ & Salesforce. com data model (including a thorough understanding of object relationships, BML, BMQL, Document Engine, Doc Designer, Approval processes, Pricing functions, Pricing formula, Data table design, configuration and commerce), architecture, constraints, platform limits and change management.
• Solid understanding of the SFDC Managed Package v7 and v8.
• Experience with Migrations from Classic UI to JET UI, Migrations from Doc Engine to Doc Designer, Migrations from managed package v7 to v8.
• Solid understanding of CPQ SOAP v1, v2 and Rest API, Integration best practices in and out of CPQ.
• Solid understanding of version control
• Strong exposure to Oracle CPQ & SFDC architecture and implementation best practices.
• Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude
• Develops detailed configuration specifications documentation targeted to technical resources
• Manages business and vendor communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design
• Conducts solutions presentations and obtains business acceptance to solution design
• Validates solutions after built and provides solution walkthrough with business. Guides business through solution deployment
• Team player with excellent verbal & written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience with the Configuration/Administration of Oracle CPQ Cloud
• Working with the business to understand and document their existing processes as well as document their future, improved and standardized processes that will be enabled by Salesforce
• Creating Technical requirements as an input to Oracle CPQ application design
• Ability to work with development staff to complete a solution design in a Salesforce environment
• Planning and executing data conversion activities (e. g., test data)
• Testing functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
• Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple business leaders to complete projects quickly
• Maintains/enhances technology expertise, keeping current with evolving systems analysis, programming and database technologies.
Education & Special Trainings
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, systems engineering, computer network engineering, or other related area.
• Good to have Oracle CPQ Cloud Administration and Oracle CPQ Cloud Advanced Administration certifications.
Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum of 10-12 years of relevant experience in Salesforce and 4-5 years as Senior Technical Lead
Strong working knowledge on any ITSM system is essential.
Experience in Agile, Scrum methodologies is must.
Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively.
Strong interpersonal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to lead projects to completion.
Experience working in a fast-paced and always changing environment
Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional departments and work with multiple layers of management including executive level.
Strong understanding of combining the Analytics for Process and Quality Function, Decision making and requirements perspective.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top