HR Business Partner (Italy)
- Broken Arrow, OK
The HRBP will be a point of reference for the Business and give support on the H&S Agenda to all divisions & services. HRBP will also implement HR changes to the local market.
Key Activities & Accountabilities:
- Support the team in HR processes in order to ensure the full adherence with law requirements in terms of H&S and HR compliance.
- Partner to all business leaders and enabling functions, understanding their needs and being able to support them in an effective and strategic manner, being a point of reference for all of them.
- Collaborate on the implementation of an effective engagement plan and agenda in order to promote and diffuse employer branding and support the talent strategy.
- Work actively to enhance talent movements while improving an efficient succession plan to ensure business continuity and high potential/performing employees' retention.
- Cross market collaboration for the HR specific initiatives and projects and experience in the management of international projects and implementation of tools at local level
- Support the HR Director on employee and labour relations tasks, identifying welfare initiatives and focusing at the same time to cost savings for the company.
- Work on Flexible Benefits/welfare initiatives and programs
- Support, when needed, the management of personnel administration, in line with all law requirements
- Implement training, using also self-funded courses and team-building
- Manage relationship with HR external agencies and providers
- Support recruiting activities, when needed, in collaboration with the European Talent Acquisition Team
- Develop networks with universities to facilitate the introduction and hiring of high potential employees.
- Organization and management of the mandatory H&S activities with a specific focus on mandatory training, medical checks and work-related stress analysis.
- Perform analysis on company trends and employee related data when needed.
- At least 4 years HRBP experience in a Multinational Company
- Experience in talent acquisition processes
- Degree in Law or Economics. Further studies in HR management are a plus
- Fluent in English & Italian
- Knowledge of the highly regulated environment on Italian Health & Safety labour law. Legal background preferred.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience with Workday
- Ability and inclination to adequately support and partner with the Business - strategic approach - trustful relationship with Business and HRBPs
- Ability to review processes and procedures, streamline them and implement ideas
- Inclination to work on international projects and implement tools and best practices also at local level
- Management of relationship with vendors driving their performances and with the aim to facilitate our work
- Ability to define and implement new technology-based solutions in order to automize HR processes, coordinating external partners when necessary
To apply, please email a copy of your CV in English.
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 10%
Back to top