HR Administrator: Do you Thrive in a Challenging environment?
- Do you want to be part of a driven and multicultural working environment?
- Do you want to join a company which improves people's lives on a daily basis?
- Do you feel thrilled by overcoming challenge?
- Can you manage multiple priorities at the same time?
Yes? So, we probably have a career opportunity for you!
Your key Responsibilities
The responsibilities of the HR Administrator include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the primary contact for Stryker employees with regards to any HR Benefits related questions. Coordinate and inform employees when they are eligible for certain benefits.
- Coordinate daily benefits admin processing. Handle enrollments, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims and compliance testing. Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
- Provide data and reporting, often in collaboration with HR Operations Specialist and Payroll Manager, to support local HR and CoE Benefits analysis requirements.
- Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration/ Human Resources or related field
- 6-12mths HR Administration experience
- Fluent Dutch and English.
- Experience in a multinational firm is a plus
- Energetic, collaborative and proactive
- Is a team player and is willing to help and support as needed
- High level of honesty, commitment and responsibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively.
- This role is based in our offices in Amsterdam.
- 40 working hours/week.
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity.
- Holiday allowance.
- 27 holidays per year on full time basis.
- NS Business Card.
- If this position is of interest, please apply with your CV, in English.