Global Supply Chain Analyst II
- Fremont, CA
Who we want-
- Data translators. Highly effective communicators who can transform data findings into recommendations to compose reports and executive level presentations.
- Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Strategic thinkers. People who enjoy analyzing data or trends for the purposes of planning, forecasting, advising, budgeting, reporting, or sales opportunities.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do-
You will be responsible to maximize revenue and profit by effectively managing finished goods supply and inventory throughout the worldwide distribution supply chain. You will lead the Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process between Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Finance and Operations to ensure the best use of supply to meet our demand. You will also lead implementation of new products into the supply chain and other projects to improve the inventory flow through the network.
- Lead the cross functional Integrated Business Planning process for a Neurovascular product portfolio to ensure finished goods supply and demand balance
- Act as the single point of contact for the Neurovascular division to manage supply
- Work closely with manufacturing plants and distribution centers to ensure supply is available to meet customer demand through effective replenishment and supply planning processes
- Manage the communication with Marketing, Operations, regional customers, and executive management on supply issues and leads the allocation of scarce supply to optimize the customer fulfillment goals
- Lead supply chain projects with manufacturing and global distribution centers to improve our supply flow, inventory costs and business processes
- Develop and analyze safety stocks to ensure customer fulfillment goals and minimize inventory costs
- Support the implementation of SAP forecast to supply
What you need-
- Bachelor's degree required; concentration in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, or Business highly preferred
- 2+ years of related work experience required
- S&OP and/or IBP experience highly preferred
- Certification in APICS, CSCP or CPIM preferred
- Good understanding of statistical methods of forecasting, inventory management, and safety stock
- Experience in supply chain planning, order management, purchasing, or forecasting in Oracle or similar ERP
- Demonstration of project management, negotiation, and excellent communication skills through significant project or new product supply chain planning experience
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel and business information systems
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and organizational skills
Work From Home: Occasional
Travel Percentage: 10%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top