Finance Professional - APAC
- Hong Kong
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to grow your career with a leading US Medical Technology company that achieved continuous growth for 40 years? Become part of the Stryker Talent Pool for our Finance COE team in Hong Kong and let us connect early to think about tomorrow now! We are always interested in new talents and look forward to expanding our pool of candidates with you in mind.
Who we want
Our team is looking for qualified finance professionals who strive to deliver excellence while working with a large team towards our mission to make healthcare better.
- Detail oriented problem solvers who can think of out of the box for solutions to challenge the status quo to better serve our stakeholders.
- Quick learners who are resourceful and enjoy new challenges
- Relationship builders who can manage through influencing
- Strong communicators with the ability to clearly and effectively relay information to business partners and our outsourced service provider
- Independent thinkers who like to work with autonomy towards project completion and deliver on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
What you will do
Stryker's Asia Pacific Centre of Excellence "COE" is a relatively new set up resulting from the Company's goal of transforming the Finance function. The purpose of the COE is to simplify, standardize and improve quality of APAC's Record to Report process with a focus to Drive Consistency, Improve Risk Management and Drive Operational Efficiency. You will be part of the COE team to accomplish this, and play a key role in leading changes throughout our finance transformation journey.
Key activities & areas of accountability
- Capture, track, and report revenue and expenses; determine appropriate procedures for accounting record preparation, research of transactions and reporting
- Become subject matter expert in higher risk accounting topics and apply your full knowledge of complex business process area
- Maintain and review accounting process controls, implement any approved modifications while living into our continuous improvement mindset
- Participate in or lead initiatives to achieve and accomplish COE's purpose and objectives while collaborating with peers
- Manage and train COE's delivery partner in the transaction processing cent
What you need
- Degree holder in Accounting or Finance
- Attained or working on a qualified Accountant with a designation from a recognized accounting body
- Minimum 2 years audit experience in a Big 4 firm or 3-5 years of commercial experience in Finance
- Strong skills in MS Excel
- Practical knowledge in Hyperion /JDE would be an advantage
- US GAAP, SOX 404 or IFRS and knowledge of internal controls preferred
- Excellent language skills with proficiency in spoken and written English. Additional language capability such as Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean preferred.
- High ethical standards and integrity
- High sensitivity to numbers and details
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Back to top