Why customer service at Stryker?
Are you interested in making a difference in healthcare by assisting sales reps and building relationships with customers? As a member of our customer services team, that is exactly what you will do! Here, you will be a part of a dynamic and supportive team that provides solutions to our customers in their time of need. Stryker is also consistently listed as a 'Best Place to Work' and offers great benefits and perks - like tuition reimbursement and a wellbeing program! (*Benefits vary by country)
As a Field Service Engineer, you will provide technical support, service, complete repairs and manage the requirements of Stryker customers across Auckland, NZ
Who we want:
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
- Self-starters. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
- Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
- Provide technical support to Stryker customers onsite, completing reactive repairs and preventative maintenance to Stryker installed equipment.
- Support the business to ensure the highest standard and quality of service is provided to our customers across Australia and New Zealand.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience and increase brand awareness through the development of strong, communicative relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, working collaboratively to solve problems.
- Work closely and supports Senior Field Service Engineer and Lead Field engineer to ensure KPIs, goals and objectives are met.
- Have the ability to travel interstate when required.
What you will need:
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for customer service
- Demonstrated ability to operate small hand tools (e.g. pliers, screwdrivers, wrenches, hammer, etc.), soldering, power tools and test/inspection equipment
- Degree qualification in Engineering or other related disciplines
- Proven mechanical/electrical and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and repair complex installations
- A positive and enthusiastic team attitude!
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.com/referrals/
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com