East Asia Technical Service Manager
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and repair center
- Execute the setup of technical service repair center
- Maintain responsibility of technical service repair center:
- 1) Build a capable and effective Technical Service Team for East Asia
- 2) Coach, develop and lead direct reports by providing growth opportunities
- 3) Build and maintain exceptional employee engagement throughout the department
- 4) Be able to influence the organization to ensure improvements are implemented and work well with other functional demands.
- 5) Work with senior leaders within the organization and gain their trust and buy in to new initiatives.
- 6) Work with commercial leaders in East Asia to support the growth of Mako in the region
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships/relationships with key suppliers internal and external.
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships/relationships with the Global Service businesses to advocate for East Asia needs
- Ensure the team is utilizing the ERP to ensure efficiencies are gained including reporting, EDI links and data inputs.
- Complying with all team activities with company, legal, ethical and other standards.
- Completing other project and tasks as required.
- Work with IS to develop reporting and tracking of key performance metrics for technical service function.
- Uphold the Compliance Culture and philosophy of the Company & ensure our technical services functions operate in line with our clearly defined quality standards.
- Ensure that all technical repairs and testing equipment is in compliance with corporate, ISO and local standards
- Ensure that all key performance indicators for revenue, service job turnaround time and oldest orders are met
- Support country service team in the delivery and fulfillment of SA's while achieving customer satisfaction and resulting in SA renewal.
- Manage and control field inventory, tools, test equipment, technical documentation and other assigned equipment.
- Development of new/existing Field Service Engineers both technically and administratively by providing field training / knowledge sharing
- Ensure inventory integrity of spare parts in East Asia technical service centers
- Managing the introduction of new capital products to the Service Centre - ensuring we are prepared to service from product launch and have a service and pricing strategy
- Develop a service strategy that include and not limited to service revenue, on site service support, regional repair center, regional spare part management
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top