Cyber Security Expert
- Gurgaon, India
Who we want:
Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Analytical problem solvers. People who go beyond just fixing to identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive upgrades to prevent future issues.
What you will do
- Applies mastery of security concepts, practices, and risk-management to the design & development of secure medical IoT systems. May create system and platform-level architectures and/or develop new concepts.
- Drives high quality technical design & development within design team. May be responsible to work with upstream teams to determine user needs and translate them into appropriate technical requirements. May be a design/quality system process owner.
- Proactively and systematically baselines and monitors security posture of the platform and communicates to management.
- Identifies and implements practical solutions to technical issues at the platform level. Works with appreciable latitude for un-reviewed action or decision.
- Provide input to project management on scheduling, milestone achievement, and project challenges
- Uses relationships throughout business unit to propose and advance platform roadmaps spanning multiple generations. Works with technical and business leaders in other business units to share technology and plan roadmaps. May guide several engineers.
- Manage all facets of infrastructure and device security, including systems hardening, automated and manual penetration testing, automated vulnerability scanning for compliance and issue remediation
- Perform manual and automated code review for complex Desktop, Web and Mobile applications to identify security flaws
- Integrate automated security testing into all phases of SDLC. Automate routine tasks and extract valuable data using various scripting languages like PowerShell, Ruby or Python
- Provide security training & education to developers, management, tech staff and users
- Support device HIPAA features and design considerations
- Configure and maintain security systems, including firewalls, web application firewalls, IDP/IPS systems, VPN appliances and multi-factor authentication
- Interface with customers including Hospital IT and Legal to articulate platform security design.
What you need
- B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A/M.Tech/MS. - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunications
- 8+ years hands-on experience implementing end-to end IoT Security Architecture spanning Embedded Device Security, Mobile and cloud/web application Security and Information Security
- Practical experience in Intrusion prevention system (IPS) and Penetration Testing
- Practical experience in Authentication Strategies, Firewalls, IPSec VPN appliances
- Hands-on knowledge of Malware Analysis and Vulnerability Assessment
- Applied understanding of one or more security standards/frameworks like NIST 800-53, IEC80001-2-8, IEC 27002, ISO 27799, IEC 15408-2, IEC 62443-3-3
- Applied experience in Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) management
- Deep knowledge of Windows security guidelines
- Adept at one or more programming languages and scripting
- Security specialization certifications from vendors such as Microsoft, VMware, SonicWALL, (ISC)2
- Understanding of network infrastructure including routers, switches, firewalls, iSCSI storage systems and SSL
- Understanding of Quality standards e.g. IEC 62304, IEC 60601, 21CRF 820
- Knowledge of Computer Forensics
- Published white papers/ blogs on Security Research
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: None
Back to top