Customer Service Specialist (Solo Categorie Protette)
- Broken Arrow, OK
- The Junior Customer Service Representative will liaise with all the major functions of the business such as Sales Franchises, RAQA, Asset Management to achieve key activities on a local and / or cross-divisional level.
- You will be responsible to ensure "Best in Class" customer experience including accurate Order Management and to look for continuous improvement in the Customer Service area.
- Ensure all Compliance, SOX, FCPA and other policies and regulations are applied and followed.
- The job will be measured on Operational and Financial KPI's, as for example On-Time-In-Full or other service related metrics, process and productivity improvements.
- Works under immediate supervision reporting to a Team Lead, Supervisor or Manager Customer Service
Order To Cash (OTC):
- Management of Sales Orders from customers placed with Stryker via all potential channels (including EDI, phone, mail, fax, etc.).
- Management of Sales Order Types including standard orders, pending orders, deferred purchase order (where applicable) and consume and replenish order flows.
- Ensure correct order entry, invoicing, replenishment etc. while paying attention to the customer request date and manage the order entry process accurately.
- Clarification and follow-up of any variances during or after the completion of the OTC process with special attention on the credit notes or rebills generated by order entry errors.
- Generation of Standard Sales Quotes (where applicable).
Customer Service / Customer Experience:
- Provide "Best in Class" Customer Service by managing incoming orders and calls or contacts (e.g. emails).
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Guarantee daily usage of the CRM to log calls, tasks, activities and cases and all the other capabilities offered by the system. Monitor open tasks and cases; manage the case (customer service complaints) closure and follow up with the other departments to provide a feedback on the root causes of the customer complaints, if needed.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Close cooperation with other departments to ensure high service level of daily duties and requests (e.g. Sales, Finance, RAQA, Central Distribution Center, Asset Management, Warehouse, Kit Room, Product Management, Supply Chain).
- Assist the Sales Reps in any cycle count processes (consignment or/and demo inventory, where applicable) to identify slow moving, overstock or redundant inventory.
- Strong cooperation with Tender departments for customer prices (price discrepancies, missing prices in ERP, etc.).
- Strong cooperation with Finance on all processes related to incidents, rejected invoices, invoice discrepancies, as well as on monthly/quarterly revenue recognition process, where applicable.
- Deal with Supply chain for Back Orders or special requirements and order management of products centralized in the Central Distribution Center.
Work From Home: Not available
Travel Percentage: 0%
Back to top