"Under general to minimal supervision performs computerized graphic operations on products and component parts and writes and edits drawings with respect to engineering change orders.
- Digitizes, edits and revises computerized graphics of component parts, subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Will coordinate with others to ensure dimensions on drawings are accurate and complete.
- Will do basic maintenance programming for CAD file management.
- Will design basic or narrowly defined components as assigned.
- Will write engineering change orders and help with blueprint filing system as necessary.
- May provide CAD training to others.
- Will transfer and translate drawings from one computer system to another as assigned.
- A.A.S. in CAD or related design engineering curriculum
- Excellent computer design skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective analytical skills.
- Demonstrated design problem solving skills.
- 0-2 years related design experience.
- 1+ year related design software experience.
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: None
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Stryker's Employees
Chief Mechanical Engineer
Anish oversees new product development, working with a team that focuses on complex electromechanical systems in order to find innovative ways to make healthcare better.
Back to top