Associate Sales Representative - NYC - Sage
- Flexible / Remote
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Sage Associate Sales Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and drive to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
- As an Associate Sales Representative you will promote Sage Products to nurses/clinicians and appropriate hospital staff while providing excellent customer service and developing customer relationships.
- You are responsible for following extensive product training, to be able to tailor promotional messages based upon knowledge of the customer, advice on appropriate product selection, answer customer questions about product functionality and distinguish Sage's products from competitors.
- You will assist in hospital surveys as well as post-sale implementation and training including ensuring customer adoption and satisfaction.
- You focus on customer satisfaction by demonstrating teamwork and empowerment, solving problems through a consultative approach, operating with honesty and integrity and providing a highly responsive and unsurpassed level of customer service.
- You will assist in preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions and clinical meetings.
- You understand and adhere to all facility protocols and pertinent OSHA guidelines when conducting product evaluation.
- As an Associate Sales Representative, you are driven to solve real problems and make healthcare better for our customers and the patients they serve.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1+ years of job experience. If no experience, must have business to business experience via an internship.
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Excellent time management, project management, reports and budget, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing, market research, new product development, new product introduction, P/L management, and field testing.
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top