Associate Sales Representative- MONTREAL QC
- Burlington, Canada
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Location: Montreal QC
Who we want
Self-directed imitators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
Goal-oriented developers. Keeping the customer and requirements squarely in focus, people who deliver safe and robust solutions.
Effective communicators. People who can interpret information clearly and accurately to concisely communicate results and recommendations to stakeholders, senior management, and their teams.
What you will do
As an Associate Sales Representative, you will work directly with a Sales Representative to help plan, direct, and coordinate the sale of Stryker products to physicians. Must perform in accordance with budgeted objectives and obtain maximum profitability and volume in relation to pre-set standards. This individual must serve as a contributing member of the Orthopaedic Sales team while championing Stryker's Mission and Values.
- Proactively collaborates with internal teams/departments to promote a culture of inclusiveness and cooperation
- Responsible to live and exemplify Stryker's Values: Integrity, Accountability, People, and Performance.
- Assists Sales Representatives in the promotion and sale of Stryker products
- Educates and informs doctors, nurses, and appropriate staff personnel as to the proper use and maintenance of Stryker products
- Directs product evaluations in operating rooms and office settings
- May assist in the preparation and operation of trade shows, conventions, and/or clinical meetings
• Keeps Sales Representative, Regional Sales Manager, and Director of Sales informed of territory progress on a regular basis
• Solves product problems for customers in an expeditious fashion
• Manages and maintains a sample inventory of products
• Has the necessary authority to execute above mentioned job responsibilities, and will have authority to carry out specific responsibilities defined by quality system documents
• Has authority to recommend and initiate preventative and correction action with regard to product non-conformances and quality system activities Other duties as assigned by the Senior Business Unit Director, Joint Replacement & Trauma, Conduct & Compliance
- Abide by and support the policies set forth in the Stryker Code of Conduct
- Understand that compliance with the Code of Conduct, as it may be amended by Stryker Corporation from time to time, is a condition of continued employment with Stryker
- Conduct work in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations and in accordance with Stryker's high ethical standards
- Report any violations of these policies and procedures to Stryker management or in the manner outlined in Stryker's Ethics Hotline Policy
- Knowledge & Skill Requirements
What you need:
- University Degree (B.B.A. or B.A. in business with an emphasis in marketing or health related discipline, science, or kinesiology preferred)
- Bilingual French & English
- 2+ years Sales Experience
- Internal applicants with an equivalent combination of education, experience and performance over time at Stryker will be considered
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Service-oriented personality with strong customer service skills and ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Excellent listening skills and an ability to quickly assess and analyze the customer's issues and offer them an appropriate solution(s)
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top