Associate Sales Representative - Las Vegas, NV - CMF
- Flexible / Remote
About Stryker Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World's Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want to work with:
You're a sales professional at heart. You love engaging with customers and colleagues - wherever that might take you. Being responsible for other's perception of a company's brand and reputation excites you, as does the challenge of initiating and creatively prospecting new customer relationships - especially in healthcare environments. You enjoy building relationships and understand that collaboration is key to growing any business, especially in a complex and competitive industry. You're an influencer that is driven to succeed and accountability is important to you. You seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solutions. You're resilient and persistent and will stop at nothing to live out Stryker's mission to make healthcare better.
At Stryker's Craniomaxillofacial (CMF) division:
- You'll work closely with experienced Sales Representatives and Managers to build your knowledge, skill and comfort with clinical and product knowledge as well as selling styles and techniques. They will serve as your coaches and mentors to share lessons learned for how to build and grow a successful business.
- You'll receive training and be expected to study and prepare independently to perform at the highest levels in the operating room, working amongst surgeons and healthcare professionals. The expectations are challenging, yet rewarding.
- You'll represent Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace.
- You'll have the opportunity to identify and promote solutions and sell products that change our patient's lives.
- You'll collaborate with our team to build your own business one customer and account at a time. You'll identify and prospect new customers as well as continually take care of existing customers.
- You'll assist Sales Representatives in determining the necessary resources needed for our customers to achieve sales objectives and then execute the plan. These resources may include educational programs, product development initiatives, and sales strategies.
- You'll foster a culture and environment that makes CMF destination for top performers and a place where people's careers thrive.
What you need
- 1+ years of B2B sales experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Comfortability with adapting to new technology and business advancements.
- Must be comfortable in emergency and operating room environments.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- This would include marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems
- Capacity to deal with competing priorities and potential to be adaptable as days change quickly.
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining relationships in the sales capacity.
- Prepared to spend up to 90% of time in the field with customers and sales professionals (including some weekends, and some overnight travel).
- Highly organized and demonstrate ability to organize a busy schedule.
- Would need personal car to transport product inventory and travel to support customers.
- Learns from set-backs and develops tactics and strategies to minimize recurrence.
- "Smart, hardworking, and gets along well with others." John Brown
We do what's right
We do what we say
We grow talent
Core themes and phrases about our workplace
- Our Culture - Win together as a team
- Growth - Own your career
- The Work - Customers and patients are at the heart of everything we do
- Our People - Passionately driven, remarkable results
Who we are
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including orthopaedics, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology & spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. For more information, please visit our website at www.stryker.com.
In 2018, Stryker Corporation (NYSE:SYK) announced that for the eighth consecutive year it has been named as one of the 2017 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For, ranking 16 out of 100.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
Know someone at Stryker? Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Back to top