Associate Field Service Tech - Los Angeles/Orange County
- Los Angeles, CA
Associate Field Service Representative
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented people who create a track record of success.
- Teammates. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward.
- Mission-driven people. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people's lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do
- As an Associate Field Service Representative, you are responsible for the repair and delivery of equipment according to Stryker Medical specifications
- You will perform all required quality control checks and preventive maintenance in accordance with the products operation manual.
- You present the highest level of customer etiquette in support of the sales team. Promote increased equipment and service usage by establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships.
- You perform preventative maintenance, global hold repairs and wireless upgrades
- You are committed to completing all documentation
What you need
- High School diploma
- Valid drivers license
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to stress management, people management and conflict management.
- Ability to explain detailed instruction troubleshooting and inspection procedures
- Basic electronic and mechanical aptitude
What We Offer
- A winning team driven to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results.
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. Stryker products and services are available in over 100 countries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: Up to 75%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Back to top