Senior Product Manager Consultant
About Stride Consulting
At our core, we are a learning culture who takes care of each other and acts with integrity. We are trusted technology partners with some of the biggest names revolutionizing the tech industry. From scaling startups to iconic Fortune 500 companies, we help our clients reach their goals by providing collaborative high-end technical consulting, agile transformation, and product delivery.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who can identify and track key client goals, help clients navigate competing priorities, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to iteratively deliver value to clients and their customers. This is a full-time position, working remotely out of either Chicago, IL or New York, NY.
Learn, practice, teach. You’ve invested in your career to become a great Product Manager, now it’s time to share it with the most exciting tech companies who are dying to become more product and user-centric! At Stride, you’ll work with excellent teams who care about adding value and improving themselves and everyone around them. Work for one company, impact many!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Enable successful client engagements by defining team goals and delivering business value as measured by consistently-high client stakeholder NPS scores.
- Interviews customer stakeholders to understand feature needs and use cases and reconciles between different users' requirements. Decomposes customer requirements into user stories and creates acceptance criteria with clear definitions of done.
- Manages release schedule and product backlog, re-prioritizing according to customer value to ensure alignment between Striders and clients.
- Work with Stride teams to adopt Agile and Lean practices to improve transparency, communication, collaboration, effectiveness and happiness.
- 3+ years of Product Management or relevant experience
- Uses data to measure progress and make prioritization decisions
- Experience working with agile engineering teams and cross-functional organization
- Consistently experiments with new methods and tools
- Can conduct user research, customer interviews, and lean experiments
- Brings experience with facilitation (e.g. workshops, retrospectives, ideation sessions)
- Advised and managed expectations of stakeholders, earning trust and building durable relationships
Stride Consulting is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Stride Consulting is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.