Web Development Specialist
• Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
• Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, and other project stakeholders.
• Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
• Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
• Manage both on-site and off-site SEO and PPC for the company.
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
• Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO/PPC and major search engines.
• Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
• Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and Pardot landing page sources reports.
• Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower cost-per-acquisition.
• Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
• Craft landing pages and lead-gen forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing and programmatic media buying.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
• Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
• Certified on Pardot, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
• Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
• Thorough knowledge of SEO/PPC and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
• Proficient in Google web analytics and keyword tools – Certification a plus.
• Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
• Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Back to top