Sales – Account Manager
About Strategic Mobility Group
Strategic Mobility Group (SMG3) is an enterprise mobility systems integrator founded on the simple principle of helping today’s workforce be more productive. Our clients consist of businesses that engage in the tracking and tracing of assets in warehousing, manufacturing, retail, or field service environments. Whether it involves data collection and wireless tracking in a warehouse setting, scheduling and routing people or products in a field setting, or other unique enterprise mobility requirements, SMG3’s consultants help design and implement a 360 solution that meets their needs. Helping businesses improve operational efficiencies and ROI through the use of innovative technology is what we’re all about. It’s why many of the Fortune 500 companies choose SMG3 to manage their enterprise mobility needs. We employ a team of bright, hard-working, tenacious professionals who have contributed to our tremendous growth. In addition, we’ve been nominated by the American Business Association as “Best New Tech Company,” and received the Fortune 500 Award for fastest growing private company in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented Inside Sales Representatives to help us catapult to even higher levels of sales. Come work with us if you feel you’re that person! We offer a friendly, comfortable work atmosphere; competitive benefits and room for professional advancement. Learn more about Strategic Mobility Group at www.strategicmobility.com
Essential Function / Job Responsibilities:
Inside Sales Representative position is a direct sales position. This position is located in Chicago’s Fulton Market area. Inside Sales Representative carries a sales quota and is responsible for driving sales by:
- Identifies revenue opportunities within customers' communities through communications, programs and other activities as needed.
- Prospects, qualifies and generates sales within the company’s established trading partners.
- Ensures suspect identification, planning, account qualification and needs analysis at all prospect levels.
- Telephones prospects to identify appropriate contacts, qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Emphasizes salable features, quotes prices and credit terms, and prepares sales orders for orders obtained
- Coordinates customer training
- Handles inbound / outbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales
- Provides product demos to qualified customers on request
- Identifies and closes additional purchases of products and services by customers' communities. Works closely with Support, Account Management and Business Development.
- Responds to requests from customers for information and gives online presentations.
- Engages in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentation
- Inside Sales Reps are responsible for developing and growing their Pipeline. Sales funnels need to be created and maintained. We are a numbers driven organization.
- Required minimum of 1-2 Years Sales Experience
- Experience building and generating a sales pipeline.
- Able to develop strong business relationships
- Regularly attends trainings and actively stays on top of new product launches and industry trends.
- High energy, team player, “losing is not an option” philosophy.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and networking skills are a must.
- Excellent prospector and strong influencer, able to connect with a variety of different personalities at different levels.
- Competitive, goal setter, always looking to raise the bar on personal performance.
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changed and development in industry
- Social Media – Strong LinkedIn and Twitter Network a plus
What We Offer
- Base Pay + Uncapped Target Commissions
- State-of-the-art sales automation tools
- Monthly promotions offered for strong demonstrated performance
- Established database of prospects, referring partners and clients
- Exceptional 6-week initial sales training program and on-going on-the-job training thereafter
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Significant opportunity for long term success with a career organization
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical/dental/vision/STD/LTD/Life Insurance) that starts 30 days of hire.
- Unlimited PTO and holiday pay
- Safe-harbor 401(k)
Meet Some of Strategic Mobility Group's Employees
Vice President of Sales
Eric works with Strategic Mobility Group's Sales and Marketing Departments to drive business forward through strategic partnerships, vendor relationships, and new product creation.
Back to top