Senior Product Manager (Enterprise)
- Arlington, VA
Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a subscription-based stock media service focused on empowering the creative community. We offer a suite of content - video, audio, and images - to fuel our mission of helping our customers create more moving stories. Storyblocks helps digital storytellers unlock their creative potential by providing beautiful stock videos, images, and music that fit with any budget. We are a member-driven company, serving over 200,000 content creators that range from prosumers to SMBs to studios and Fortune 500 brands. Our members can subscribe to our video, image or music libraries, or any combination of the three, to ensure they are able to be brilliant on any budget.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a world-class Senior Product Manager to join our team in the Washington, DC area. If you are talented, results and data driven, and passionate about delivering great user experiences then we are excited to talk to you.
You will help us modernize the creative workflow of enterprise businesses. You will help increase the speed and quality of stories for production companies, fortune 500 companies, broadcasters, marketing agencies while reducing cost by providing them with content and tools that enhance their creative workflow.
You will lead and work with a team of designers, developers, sales people, customer success managers, and more to improve our product-market fit with enterprise businesses and enable us to grow.
What You'll Do:
- Own the problem space of improving product-market fit with enterprise businesses
- Develop objectives for your team to work towards as well as key results to measure progress
- Lead a group of developers, designers, sales people, customer success managers, and others laser-focused on achieving those objectives
- Communicate strategy, goals, ideas, progress, and more to the company and leadership
- Lead multi-method research efforts to better understand our customers, business, competition, and industry dynamics
- Create, define and release product improvements using Agile principles
- Become an expert on and an advocate for our customers
- Contribute to our product team and help Storyblocks constantly improve its product practices
- Become an expert on our products, customers, and industry
What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 3 years experience in B2B Product Management, preferably at a growth-stage SaaS company
- At least 5 years experience in product development
- Experience with lean product methodologies
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to team with and influence people at all levels across functions is required
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision in a fast-paced environment
What We Bring To The Table:
- Competitive and fair compensation - We believe in fair pay--equal pay for equal work. For each title, we have consistently applied competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks. What you’ve been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part.
- Company-paid medical - Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave - Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. We have a dedicated private nursing room available to new mothers.
- Unlimited vacation - At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don’t worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically employees take about three or four weeks each year.
- Flexible work-from-home options - Much of our workflow is online, and for meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done outside of the office or during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth - We have a formal mentorship program that involves regular career and growth conversations. “360-degree” feedback is collected twice a year and synthesized into actionable, peer-reviewed, performance reviews. We happily foot the bill for conferences and online courses that will add value to the organization. We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well.
- Casual Work Environment - Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
- Fully stocked kitchen - Everyone gets input on the food and drinks we stock in our shared refrigerators and snack room. We have multiple mechanisms for making coffee and cold-brew kegs are often on tap.
- Dogs in the office - We love dogs and we will probably love your dog too. With help from a calendar, we allow employees to bring in their dogs to help guide us through the day.
Storyblocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Back to top