Senior Marketing Manager, Influencers & Partnerships
Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a subscription-based stock media service focused on empowering the creative community. We offer a suite of content - video, audio, and images - to fuel our mission of helping our customers create more moving stories. Storyblocks helps digital storytellers unlock their creative potential by providing beautiful stock videos, images, and music that fit with any budget. We are a member-driven company, serving over 200,000 content creators that range from prosumers to SMBs to studios and Fortune 500 brands. Our members can subscribe to our video, image or music libraries, or any combination of the three, to ensure they are able to be brilliant on any budget.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for a seasoned marketer to lead and grow our Partnerships team. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role, as we look to aggressively scale our brand, with the ideal candidate being a highly motivated self-starter who can both drive strategy, and execution across a broad range of channels.
Our Senior Marketing Manager of Influencers and Partnerships will own all Partnership media channels, including day to day management of the exciting Partnership team, media buying and optimization across various verticals, including Influencers (YouTube, Social, etc), Podcasts, Affiliates, and branded partnerships. The driving goal of the position is to find profitable relationships, and discovering ways of attracting new customers while partnering with our Brand Marketing team to shape our Partnership program into one that amplifies our brand story.
Success in this role requires a passion for customer acquisition, and experience in the world of media buying- including a mastery over the metrics and best practices associated with media relationship building, brand impact, and the desire to own and improve an important channel for a growing business.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all day to day operations for the Storyblocks’ Partnerships team; acting as a ‘player-coach’ to ensure the department functions efficiently
- Develop and present strategic plans and goals (both long-term and short-term) for the Partnerships team
- Supervise and develop team members based on our principles of autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- Identify and unlock new verticals while becoming fluent in emerging opportunities
- Analyze campaign results through proprietary back end systems to optimize CPA and subscriber scale towards goal
- Leverage analytic tools like Google Analytics, YouTube Analytics, and Excel to extract insights on performance
- Concept, execute and measure testing (Geo, A/B, Copy) to improve channel efficiency
- Communicate managed channel’s performance and opportunities throughout the organization with analysis and key performance metrics
- Ensure trafficking of campaigns using both internal tracking system and advertiser/publisher platforms with a 99.999%+ accuracy rate
- Meet and exceed monthly customer acquisition goals
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree with strong track record of academic performance, with 5+ years of digital media experience and demonstrated track record of growing marketing programs through targeted media strategies -- bonus points for experience with subscription models!
- Direct experience managing paid media customer acquisition through Influencers, Podcasts, Affiliates, and Branded partnerships
- Direct experience managing and mentoring a small team of marketers focused on relationship based media buying
- Expertise with various media buying models; including negotiating for value adds or mutual promotion deals
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and build sophisticated media plans
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other Analytics platforms
- Strong analytical skills and comfort breaking down and attacking open ended problems
- Understanding of channel dynamics across SEO, SEM, display, SEM, brand, content and email
- Enterprise level account management experience strongly preferred
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive and fair compensation - We believe in fair pay--equal pay for equal work. For each title, we have consistently applied competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks. What you’ve been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part.
- Company-paid medical - Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave - Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. We have a dedicated private nursing room available to new mothers.
- Unlimited vacation - At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don’t worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically employees take about three or four weeks each year.
- Flexible work-from-home options - Much of our workflow is online, and for meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done outside of the office or during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth - We have a formal mentorship program that involves regular career and growth conversations. “360-degree” feedback is collected twice a year and synthesized into actionable, peer-reviewed, performance reviews. We happily foot the bill for conferences and online courses that will add value to the organization. We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well.
- Casual Work Environment - Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
- Fully stocked kitchen - Everyone gets input on the food and drinks we stock in our shared refrigerators and snack room. We have multiple mechanisms for making coffee and cold-brew kegs are often on tap.
- Dogs in the office - We love dogs and we will probably love your dog too. With help from a calendar, we allow employees to bring in their dogs to help guide us through the day.
Storyblocks supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Meet Some of Storyblocks's Employees
Nikki H.UX Researcher
Nikki conducts customer interviews, surveys, and usability testing in order to understand user needs, motivations, and behaviors.
Back to top