Director, Enterprise Product Marketing
- Arlington, VA
Who We Are:
Storyblocks is a different kind of content company delivering a fresh approach to meet the creative needs of a new generation of storytellers. Built on the belief that all stories deserve a chance to be told, Storyblocks provides video, audio, images and easy to use creative tools through its unique subscription model. By offering unlimited downloads and continually adding fresh content, Storyblocks challenges the paradigm that your ambitious vision requires deep pockets. We are committed to empowering storytellers by removing creative barriers and democratizing video creation.
Driven by a set of five company core values, our culture is shaped by a love for data, fearless communication, community, zero egos, and everyone emptying the dishwasher (both literally and figuratively).
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Storyblocks has been recognized as one of Washington D.C.'s Top Workplaces by The Washington Post, among the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal, and by the Washingtonian as one of DC’s 50 Great Places to Work.
Who You Are:
We are seeking a Director Product Marketing Manager to join our team in the Washington, DC area. If you are collaborative, results and data driven, and passionate about delivering a great product and go-to-market strategy, then we are excited to talk to you! You will partner with the head of Storyblocks’ Enterprise Division to refine and execute our B2B go-to-market strategy. You will help us realize our vision of unlocking creative freedom for professional content creators because we believe everyone deserves a chance to tell their story.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing team responsible for evolving and executing the go-to-market strategy Storyblocks’ Enterprise Division. You’ll be developing, building, and overseeing product marketing programs and communications. You’ll be working closely with product management, marketing, and sales in such areas as pricing, competitive positioning, sales solutions, value proposition development, and sales enablement. You will be the expert on the market, our competition, our key segments and personas, as well as the customer journey and sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the identification of key opportunities, develop pricing schemes to match our go-to-market-strategy, articulate competitive differentiation, and deeply understand target segments to develop and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Support the development of new product features
- Transform our differentiated value proposition into an outcomes-based customer solution
- Represent the interests of the sales team and our customers
- Become Storyblocks’ Enterprise subject matter expert, effectively communicating messaging to employees, prospects, and customers
- Develop an understanding of the customers and sales stages for Storyblocks Enterprise and support the Enterprise Marketing Team in generating strategies that improve funnel performance
- Partner with marketing teams to support associated marketing and branding initiatives
- Collaborate with the sales enablement team to develop collateral, customer presentations, proposals, etc.
- Assist the sales team with calls and, when appropriate, provide deeper insight and understanding of Storyblocks Enterprise Products
What You Bring to the Table:
- 7+ years of professional experience, a bonus if experience is in SaaS-based, or media products in the B2B space
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization with proven ability to influence others
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including executive management, sales, product management, operations, and marketing
- Self-starter capable of long-term planning, team management, and hands-on execution
- Experience in solution framing, data-driven problem solving, and implementation of collaborative ideas
- Knowledge of the stock industry, including licensing and indemnification is a benefit, but not required
- Creative and proactive problem solver with a high degree of self-motivation and drive and the ability to operate independently, even in the areas of uncertainty and changing priorities
- Experience with and knowledge of content creation software and applications such as Adobe, AVID, Giphy, Apple Pro, a plus
What We Bring To The Table:
- Virtual Work - Storyblocks has adjusted to the COVID-19 pandemic by creating a flexible, work-from-home environment. We have migrated to a distributed work model and allow employees to choose remote work options that suits their unique situations.
- Competitive and fair compensation - Our investments in our Enterprise efforts start with our people, and that means that performance is met with an incredibly robust compensation package! For each title, we have consistently applied competitive salary bands based on market data and benchmarks. What you’ve been paid before, fear of conflict, or willingness to negotiate does not play a part.
- Company-paid medical - Our medical, dental and vision premiums are covered 100% for you and your dependents.
- Paid parental leave - Welcoming new family members is exciting, but it can also be challenging. We offer twelve weeks paid leave for primary caregivers and four weeks for secondary caregivers. Additionally, we have a dedicated private nursing room available to new parents.
- Unlimited vacation - At Storyblocks we take vacation seriously. That means take the time off when you need it. Don’t worry about tracking hours or accounting for partial days. Typically employees take about three or four weeks each year.
- Flexible work-from-home options - Much of our workflow is online, and for meetings, we have dedicated video-conferencing setups. As long as you deliver results, you are welcome to get your work done outside of the office or during unusual times when desired.
- Company-sponsored mentorship and growth - We have a formal mentorship program that involves regular career and growth conversations. “360-degree” feedback is collected twice a year and synthesized into actionable, peer-reviewed, performance reviews. We happily foot the bill for conferences and online courses that will add value to the organization. We encourage attending meetups and are happy to host them as well.
- Casual Work Environment - Sure we all get dressed up once in a while, but in general we want you to be comfortable at the office – whatever that means to you (flip-flops, shorts, jeans, etc.).
- Fully stocked kitchen - Everyone gets input on the food and drinks we stock in our shared refrigerators and snack room. We have multiple mechanisms for making coffee and cold-brew kegs are often on tap.
- Dogs in the office - We love dogs and we will probably love your dog too. With help from a calendar, we allow employees to bring in their dogs to help guide us through the day.
Storyblocks supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.
Back to top