Customer Success Manager
Storyblocks is a stock media company that empowers digital storytellers by providing affordable and high quality creative content via a subscription-based service. In addition to supporting video creation through www.videoblocks.com, we have launched two additional properties focused on images (https://www.storyblocks.com/stock-image/) and audio (www.audioblocks.com) with similar subscription models.
Storyblocks is changing the stock media industry by bringing content directly to creators, directly where they work. While our company started with humble beginnings (we literally used to sell DVD’s of stock content from the back of an RV), we always knew there was a better way.
Our content is now featured in major motion pictures, Grammy Award winning music videos, and broadcast television, and in the leading content creation applications and social media platforms.
We’re changing the stock media industry for the better and improving the way that customers find and buy content. Our Enterprise Division will grow by ~120% in 2019 and we’re looking for smart, determined, and creative talent to join our team and help us change the stock media industry!
We are looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager who brings exceptional commercial and relationship management skills to join our team in the Washington, DC area. Storyblocks has very ambitious goals for 2019 and beyond and you will join a fast paced, scrappy, and creative team to help move the company and the industry forward!
- Provide excellent customer support and advocate for our customers’ business objectives
- Develop growth strategies to retain and expand partnerships within our existing customer base
- Gain subject matter expertise on Storyblocks products, technology, and, services to communicate with new and current customers
- Support onboarding of new customers on Storyblocks platforms leading to customer ROI and partnership growth
- Record customer activity in proper databases to support Storyblocks data-driven strategy efforts
- Strategize and execute on department-level goals, including but not limited to: churn reduction, user adoption, customer satisfaction, and team growth
- Participate in, and/or identify, design, and deliver cross-functional projects that support strategic improvements in scaled processes, services, and systems to enable the team to exceed goals and to spend more time with customers
- Achieve a 90% client retention rate (based on number of clients)
- Surpass a 110% dollar retention rate (DRR) from upselling existing clients
- Ensure client’s achieve Time to Value within 30 days of the signed agreement
- Establish and improve client engagement (downloads, logins, searches, etc) via outreach, training, and new product offerings
Desired Applicant Experience:
- 2-5 years experience in Client Success or Customer Success at a SaaS company
- Experience managing client retention and contributing to year over year growth
- High degree of self motivation and drive
- BA / BS from a leading University
- Proficiency with CRM systems and excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills via email and phone to build relationships and win renewals
- Ability to mitigate problems and put the customer first
- Superior organizational skills in managing multiple projects and a large portfolio of clients
- Relationships within and knowledge of the TV and film production industry, preferred
- Proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Ready for everything, can do anything!
- A casual, fun and fast paced work environment with unrivaled peers (and puppies!)
- Competitive salary, variable compensation, and benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance paid 100% of monthly premiums by the Company
- Flexible work hours with unlimited vacation
- Free gym membership, optional table tennis training program
Storyblocks does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity
Back to top