Selector/ Quick Pick- 2nd and 3rd shifts
In our Distribution Center in Freetown MA: To select orders of full case product as directed by randomly selected order sheets. To prepare the store orders for shipping.
Essential Job Functions:
- Use of safe work practices including safe body mechanics.
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Build sturdy pallets to fill store orders with warehouse product and prepare them for shipment to stores.
- Safe operation of a pallet jack.
- To be able to read a store order and locate specific storage areas within the warehouse.
- Load trailers with secured pallets using a trailer diagram.
- Visual acuity is essential for warehouse safety.
- Hearing is essential for warehouse safety.
- Mandatory overtime when required.
- This is not necessarily a complete list of all job functions, requirements or working conditions. The company reserves the right to modify essential job functions, physical demands of the job and job qualifications at any time.
Back to top