The Non Perishable Manager is responsible for ensuring the sales and profitability while helping to achieve best in class customer service in their departments.
• Manage daily operations of Grocery, General Merchandise, Health & Beauty Care, Frozen, and Dairy Departments.
• Manage daily activities in above-mentioned departments including: People development, Diversity, and Labor Relations issues; Customer service; Sanitation and Safety; Merchandising and Department Presentation; Sales and Profit Performance; Payroll and Productivity; and Administration.
• Create a culture of best in class customer service
• Manage Non-Perishable Departments regarding general operations, sales, and profitability
• Manage daily activities including sanitation and safety. Merchandising department presentation, payroll and productivity and administration
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to influence and communicate cross functionally
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Effective organizational and time management skills
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1-3 year's supermarket retail experience
Back to top