Asset Protection Associate
Stop & Shop is seeking Asset Protection Associates to join our team throughout the New York Metro area! Begin a career journey focused on your development and success and enjoy a culture that supports and values our customers, our neighbors and each other.
Asset Protection Associates are responsible for providing a secure destination to shop for our customers, a safe workplace for our associates and the protection of company assets for the ongoing success of our stores.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Investigating the loss of asset(s) including merchandise, money and property;
- Preventing loss and shrink through monitoring, surveillance and other LP tactics;
- Ensuring the safety and security for assigned stores;
- Monitor and implement shrink reduction strategies.
Stop & Shop is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Stop & Shop, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please inquire at the Customer Service Desk in any store or at the corporate office.
- Knowledge of criminal laws applicable to various state and local jurisdictions;
- Up to one year of related experience;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all investigation related information;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Basic skills in MS Office.
Back to top