Asset Protection Associate
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Stop & Shop is seeking Asset Protection Associates to join our team throughout the New York Metro area! Begin a career journey focused on your development and success and enjoy a culture that supports and values our customers, our neighbors and each other.
Asset Protection Associates are responsible for providing a secure destination to shop for our customers, a safe workplace for our associates and the protection of company assets for the ongoing success of our stores.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Investigating the loss of asset(s) including merchandise, money and property;
- Preventing loss and shrink through monitoring, surveillance and other LP tactics;
- Ensuring the safety and security for assigned stores;
- Monitor and implement shrink reduction strategies.
At Stop & Shop, we provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please inquire at the Customer Service Desk in any store or at the corporate office.
- Knowledge of criminal laws applicable to various state and local jurisdictions;
- Up to one year of related experience;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all investigation related information;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Basic skills in MS Office.
Back to top